Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Sad Realization

Today I was met with a sad prospect.  No matter what I do, I cannot listen to music and do school work simultaneously.  And, just so you know, I do not I have A.D.D.  I haven't even attempted to listen to music while doing school for awhile, and I don't know why I thought it would be different today.  Instead of reading my geometry lesson, I found myself distracted by the thumping sound my foot was making as it was tapping out the beat.  My hand was itching to grab my laptop and look to see if there was sheet music for the particular tune.  I was getting nothing done in geometry.  So, with much regret on my part, and to the sheer joy of my brother, who was shouting from the other side of my door, "Will you turn that horrendous music off!", I turned off my iPod.  :(


P.S. My brother has no taste in music!  


Ok, now I have some good news.  My friend sent me a new sheet music website today and it is really awesome!!  http://www.novasession.org/Bog%20Kit/bwindex.htm.  This website is a collection of tunes from the NOVA Irish Session.  (I don't know where that is...)  But, there are tons of Irish jigs, reels, hornpipes, polkas, waltzes, and more that you can print off for free!!   






I have certain friends who would look at me after reading this and say, "Jenni, you are such a nerd!"
:P   
   

1 comment:

  1. It's ok, Jen! I don't think you are a nerd!

    ReplyDelete